2201 Corporate Center Drive Newbury Park, California 91320
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Aftersales Administrative Analyst professionals in Newbury Park, CA!
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
Responsible for the processing and disposal of all Reacquired Vehicles and assisting with any administrative duties as needed in Aftersales. This position is unique to the Western Region and is critical to the successful continued success of the Reacquired Vehicle Program.
Reacquired Vehicle Program – 80%
• Process monthly buyback volume, transport assignment, auction delegation, and maintain Western Region Buyback log. Independently monitor and track buyback inventory in order for the CAM to cross reference and reconcile reacquired VINs with ISG’s Case Accounting report.
• Buyback logistic management, tracking all repairs to be made on reacquired vehicles, ensuring that they are completed promptly and that associated inspections are done.
• Oversee buyback transportation process, making sound decisions as to cost efficiency of transport vendors. Submits move requests to awarded transporters and ensures logistical completion of vehicle dispositions. Responsible for resolving any transportation complications/issues that may arise.
• Regional liaison to Impartial Services group (ISG) regarding final repair work and disclosure creation and accuracy, including submission of correct and exact resolution repair Order’s from the last servicing Client Center and National Workshop at Riverside.
• Update Mainframe with disposal information provided by ISG, ensuring any future remarketing by the Client Center network is compliant in resale disclosure law.
• Review and obtain approval for all non-warranty repair work required on reacquired vehicles in order to meet safety criteria and add residual value at auction. Liaison with Manheim auction representatives, National Workshop Manager at Riverside, and ISG promoting a successful working business relationship.
• Coordinate with National Workshops, Market Team, and auction sites used in the Western Region to efficiently move buyback inventory and prevent excessive aging of said inventory.
• In conjunction with the CAM, provides functional level support, to the Warranties Department (B2-US-A-22), for the development of process improvements and cost reduction measures related to the Vehicle Reacquisition Program (Trade Assist and Buyback)
• Evaluate buybacks and determine vehicles to be driven for Quality Assurance. Manage four Customer Care Specialists and six Customer Service Engineers in and out of reacquired vehicles to ensure reason for repurchase has been corrected.
• Coordinate with Dealer Network and National Workshops to optimize entire Reacquired Vehicle Program. Propose process improvements and help execute said improvements.
Aftersales Responsibilities – 12%
• National Aftersales Conference (NAC) Core Team Assistance. Assist in setup and preparation of event alongside NAC Event Team. Conference is held annually preparation begins in January for the event. Act as point of contact for field team and dealers. Schedule onsite meetings for all Western Region departments attending as needed. Review Warranty Labor Rate increase forms provided by RADM. Confirm with local dealers accuracy of figures provided by AAM. Submit all paperwork to Warranties and follow up as necessary.
• Coordinate any and all meetings for Aftersales and/or events on behalf of RAM and RADM. (Lemon Law Seminar, Aftersales Meetings, Service and Parts Manager Meetings)
• Responsible for ordering all Aftersales accessories on behalf of RAM for meetings and STEP graduations. Maintaining log with all purchases made during year for auditing purposes.
• Assist TSM with scheduling training and meetings with Customer Care Specialists and Customer Service Engineers.
Other Responsibilities – 8%
• Assist CAM and TSM with onboarding of Customer Care Specialists and Customer Service Engineers, ensuring that all new employees have access to all programs needed to perform job duties.
• Maintain records and necessary authorization for each employee driving reacquired vehicles for Quality Assurance. (Current driver license, authorization memo to drive vehicles, and individual pool car for each vehicle driven.)
• Execute special projects in close conjunction with management and coworkers in region as needed.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Voca: The Spirit of Work