3630 E. Imperial Hwy Lynwood, CA 90262
Voca has an immediate opening available for Admitting in Lynwood, CA! Interested candidates will reach out to Caitlin Larson at email@example.com, direct line 952-303-8111.
- Admitting - Variable Shifts required to work every shift and every weekend. Please only submit workers that have this availability. Mask fit required.
- Responsible for scheduling appointments and coordinating the creation of patient appointments.
- Responsible for assisting with patient itineraries.
- Obtain and verify patient demographics, medical insurance information, and advising on co-payment information.
- Reporting to and under the general direction of the Admitting Manager of the Medical Center, the Admitting Officer will greet patients presenting for admission/registration to the Medical Center, take all pertinent information from each patient, to include information which will enable us to determine the patient's eligibility for benefits, what benefits and procedures are covered, and the patient's financial responsibility for care received at the Medical Center.
- The Admitting Officer will work in coordination with the Patient Financial Services Staff to ensure accounts are billed on time and accurately.
- The Admitting officer will file, enter and/or distribute all such information regarding the patient that may be required by other departments within the Medical Center.
- Must have at least 1 year current and relevant Patient Admitting experience.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Customer Service experience