420 Delaware St SE, UUMC Mayo Building Minneapolis, MN 55455
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Administrative Secretary in Minneapolis, MN! Interested Candidates will contact Marcus Olivera at email@example.com, Direct Line 952-303-8117.
- The Administrative Secretary provides clerical and secretarial support to assigned area(s) and acts as a resource for area operations.
- This role is accountable to set the tone for a positive and caring experience with internal and external customers.
- Provides coordination of written and verbal communication to support day to day operations.
- Displays expertise and is the resources expert in how to use the phone system.
- Promptly and professionally answers, screens, and responds to telephone calls, greets and directs visitors, demonstrating excellent customer service.
- Determines most efficient and effective way to meet caller needs.
- Promptly check and respond to voicemail.
- Takes and routes concise message and responds as requested.
- Reviews and routes inter-departmental and postal service mail.
- Provides secretarial support including word processing; composing and proof reading correspondence, reports or informational packets; presentation and report development; copies, scans, faxes, collates and distributes as required.
- Accurately completes word processing including, but not limited to the creation and proofing of letters, agendas and mailing labels.
- Assists in maintaining databases and associated files and records on a regular basis according to established procedures.
- Gathers information and prepares summaries as requested.
- May enter data into databases, spreadsheets or EMR system.
- Manages related work and data flow as needed.
- Develops and implements office procedures to maintain systems and records.
- Orders office supplies and maintains equipment.
- Locates and orders repair and/or service requests.
- Schedules/coordinates meetings; appointments; manages calendars for department staff.
- Provides Outlook calendar management and email communications.
- Distributes meeting announcement/agendas and materials as needed.
- Schedules room, AV, and catering arrangements.
- Demonstrates ability to provide care or service adjusting approaches to reflect developmental level and cultural differences of population served
- Partners with patient care giver in care/decision making.
- Individualizes plan of care to meet patient needs.
- Modifies clinical interventions based on population served.
- Provides patient education based on as assessment of learning needs of patient/care giver.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills with ability to write and edit professional communications.
- Must have ability to use independent judgement to perform a wide variety of tasks in a professional manner.
- Requires courses or workshops in word processing, outlook and spreadsheets including 6 months experience with EPIC.
- 6 months office and clerical experience.
- Vocational/Technical Training or related Associate Degree.