1 Station Place Stamford, Connecticut 06902
Voca Professional has an opportunity for an Administrative Assistant with our client in Stamford. Interested candidates will reach out to Chad Miller at email@example.com, direct line 952-303-8110.
- Administrative Assistant needed for busy internal Tax Department.
- Role will include but is not limited to: Preparing travel arrangements & expense reports; preparing letters and PowerPoint presentations; ordering supplies; taking facility requests; booking rooms; organizing & supporting meetings and events; copying; filing; data entry; printing; creating: labels, folders, & binders; preparing files & boxes for archive storage; process mailings including interoffice and FedEx/UPS; order catering for meetings; project work and other administrative duties as necessary.
- Looking for a self-motivated individual with Microsoft Suite Skills (proficiency in Excel ) who enjoys a collaborative association with their supervisor to address the ever evolving needs of the department.
- Must be a positive team player and amiably handle multiple priorities in order to efficiently complete tasks assigned.
- Well organized, flexible and be able to multi-task.
- Performs a variety of administrative functions.
- Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, and takes dictation.
- Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations.
- Generates reports, handles multiple projects, and prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports.
- May assist with compiling and developing the annual budget.
- This position is great for Admin Assistant, Secretary, Executive Assistant, Office Clerk, Office Assistant, and Administrative Assistant.
- Requires a high school diploma with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Voca is a national full service staffing and consulting company that specializes in Staff Augmentation, Direct Hire and Executive Search placement. Our client base covers mid-size companies to Fortune 500 organizations to include a full range of industries which provides us the opportunity to place you in IT, Healthcare, Accounting/Finance, Legal and Professional positions. Our goal is to provide the tools and opportunities to help our consultants grow, and to provide the best possible candidates to our clients.