805 King Farm Blvd Rockville, Maryland 20850
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Administrative Assistant professionals in Rockville, MD!
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
Provides various office and location support activities. Identifies, enhances and follows specific processes and procedures to maximize the efficiencies of the business to which the support is being provided; ensures the correct functioning of facilities, office and / or business support services. Provides secretarial/administrative support to employees or groups in the organization.
1. Provides secretarial/administrative support to employees or groups in the organization.
2. Uses business software applications (e.g., word processing, presentation and spreadsheet) to prepare routine correspondence or reports.
3. Receives, screens and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail and e-mail.
4. Maintains files, records, calendars, expenses and diaries for leaders within the organization.
5. May arrange business travel, coordinate meeting arrangements, and/or track expenses.
6. Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
7. Maintains customer and employee confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
Bachelors degree preferred
Experience Required: 0 to 2 years
Certifications: None Specified
Core Skills & Requirement: Functional knowledge: Has developed proficiency in a range of processes or procedures through job-related training and considerable on the job experience.
Business expertise: Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work within own area of expertise.
Leadership: Acts as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience.
Problem solving: Works within defined processes and procedures or methodologies and may help determine the appropriate approach for new assignments.
Impact: Has limited impact on own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines as described by supervisor.
Interpersonal skills: Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding.
Technical Skills & Requirements: Activity Coordination: Completes assigned tasks in a timely manner. Communicates with supervisor if timing is not going to be met. Completes pre-set, routine activities.
Approach-ability: Develops rapport with co-workers and customers. Develops active listening skills to build knowledge. Learns to gather and organize information according to Client OMX standards. Initiative: Completes basic, assigned tasks, learning areas where personal initiative can be taken. Completes routine activities in a timely manner. Demonstrates understanding of how own work activities contribute to team projects.
Administrative Services: Takes action as directed. Responds to directives to complete tasks related to role. Seeks advice on basic goals and responsibilities.
Time Management: Prioritizes assignments as directed. Multi-tasks while preforming basic activities. Learns basic requirements needed for daily tasks.
Written and Oral Communication: Communicates clearly with others. Considers the audience when determining the appropriate message and delivery method. Assists with the preparation of documents and presentations.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work