195 S Broadway Rochester, MN 55902
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Administrative Assistant in Rochester, MN!
- Applies administrative assistant expertise to perform a variety of secretarial/clerical tasks.
- Is accountable for ensuring accuracy and completeness of all documents.
- Tasks may include transcribing correspondence/documents; maintaining calendars; scheduling meetings; making travel arrangements; answering telephones and providing related follow-through; creating and maintaining web pages and databases/spreadsheets; supporting departmental projects/activities as assigned; preparing reports, meeting agendas and minutes, and presentation materials; processing reimbursement for travel and other professional expenses; and maintaining electronic files and records.
- Routinely serves as a resource and mentor to others as opportunities arise.
- Demonstrates initiative, proficiency, and good judgment to optimize the time of those supported.
- Strong organizational and communication skills and a commitment to quality and excellence in service are important components of the role.
- Requires successful completion of a one- or two-year degree/diploma in an administrative assistant/secretarial field or a minimum of two years’ experience in a secretarial/administrative assistant role performing responsibilities such as managing calendars, supporting individuals, creating correspondence/reports/presentations, database/spreadsheet management, coordinating travel, etc.
Voca: The Spirit of Work