Voca Health has an opportunity for a Case Management Admin. Assistant with our client in Phoenix. Interested candidates will reach out to Ashley Applen via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 952-303-8116
- This position involves working in a very fast-paced environment and being able to take clerical and clinical information from multiple sources, organize and prioritize this information for task completion.
- Able to take in information about patients, timing of discharge and plan with a social worker or RN Case Manager on transitions of care.
- Able to assemble and send 8-10 packets for discharges every day, including providing patients with regulatory documents for Medicare patients.
- The selected candidate needs to feel comfortable in speaking with the nursing staff.
- The applicant should have recent paid experience in a healthcare setting.
- Will need a high level of computer literacy and prefer competence in navigating an electronic medical record.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred, but not required.
- Excellent customer service skills. Understanding of and adherence to confidentiality policy.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with ability to multi-task.
- Ability to compose correspondence/memoranda, presentations, documentation, and spreadsheets with minimal errors.
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite, including proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets, database management, e-mail, and calendar programs, preferred.
Specific Job Details
- M-F 8:00am- 5:00pm with a minimum of two weekend shifts a month.
- No Teleworking On-site Required.
Voca is a relationship organization focused on uniting talented individuals with exceptional companies. At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.