Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Administrative Assistant professionals in Corona, CA! Interested candidates will reach out to Jamie Brough at email@example.com, direct line 952 303 8115.
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer, this position performs diversified and advanced secretarial/administrative support functions and related administrative services.
- Provides secretarial support typing necessary information, maintaining file systems, assisting with all office procedures,and anticipates the needs of the Chief Nursing Officer to maintain well documented and organized activities. This position possesses high level administrative skills and is versatile in the use of PC 's including word processing and related office software. Recognizes and promotes service excellence in interpersonal skills with all that enter his/her sphere of activities
- Processes complaints from patient's families, recording information and directing complaints to the appropriate person for investigation and response.
- Receives and screens telephones calls, answers routine and specific questions, relays accurate messages to CNO and others in a timely fashionfor appropriate follow through.
- Monitors and follows through on projects as assigned by the CNO such as service excellence teams, special assignments, statistical reports with senior execs, department directors and managers.
- Process the mail of the CNO according to the content and takes action accordingly.
- Orders supplies for Nursing Administration.
- Monitors General Ledger for accuracy in charges for the supplies.
- Prepares and processes policies and procedures for the organization at the direction of the CNO and ensure timely processing, distribution and tracking.
- Establishes and maintains current files for the C NO. Maintains office organization and assists CNO in work organization.
- Creates electronic (example Powerpoint) or other presentations for the Chief Nursing Officer on request including gathering of data and materials appropriate to the presentation.
- Oversees incoming mail (paper and electronic) and messaging for the CNO and others as directed and processes them as requested.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in business preferred but will consider equivalent experience.
- Three years experience as an administrative assistant/secretary preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Advanced experience utilizing word processing and spreadsheet software preferred.
Voca | Sr. Recruiter
t 507-288-5260 c 414-544-0668
Voca: The Spirit of Work
Voca is a relationship organization focused on uniting talented individuals with exceptional companies. At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.