Administrative Assistant IV
1850 Norman Drive N Waukegan, Illinois 60085
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Administrative Assistant IV professionals in Waukegan, IL!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Provides general administrative support to one or more managers or directors as assigned.
- May provide back up support to higher-level management as needed.
- Responsibilities include all administrative functions of the department: answering phones, calendar management, scheduling travel (domestic & international), managing correspondence and scheduling couriers, processing expense reports (domestic & International), meeting/event planning, creating or modifying business documents, preparing presentations from source materials, handling teleconference and mobile phone setups, acting as a liaison for remote access issues.
- May include some support for tracking budget expenditures.
- Coordinates and maintains departmental files, as assigned, in compliance with corporate and government regulations.
- Follows purchasing and requisition procedures, Corporate Security and Privacy Rules, Corporate Branding Guidelines, and Copy Center procedures (if applicable).
- Orders business cards and stationery.
- Uses basic to intermediate software skills to perform work assigned.
- Uses and understands Microsoft Office Suite and other business specific software, including the Corporate Travel Web site.
- Coordinates new employee office set-ups and onboarding.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge and understanding of business processes and requirements.
- Frequently handles confidential or business-sensitive information.
- Maintains and may manage calendars, including meeting and travel scheduling and domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Proactively identifies and resolves scheduling conflicts.
- May be the primary point of contact for manager’s schedule.
- 1+ years previous admin experience or equivalent.
- Operates with general instruction and some supervision.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Visio and Outlook.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work