Administrative Assistant I
845 Third Avenue New York, NY 10022
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Administrative Assistant II professionals in New York, NY!
Voca connects professionals with fantastic organizations nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Working at the front desk - answering phones from clients, patients, business executives,
- Also covers the phones for the branch
- Will be working in Microsoft Outlook quite a bit.
- Filing, greeting guests into the office
- Must be professional in demeanor and appearance.
- Need to know Word for light office duties
- Aids 2 Clinical managers, director or executive by coordinating office services, such as personnel, budget preparation and control, housekeeping, records control, and special management studies.
- Performs a wide range of secretarial and administrative duties including typing memos, letters, reports, maintaining calendars, coordinating travel arrangements, faxing and filing, working with Microsoft applications, answering phones, special projects;
- Responsibilities also include communication with physician offices and home health aides.
- Administrative Assistant I plus: Additional experience of 3-6 years
- Experience in the home care setting a plus.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work