Administrative Assistant - (Care Management) - AZ
5777 E Mayo Blvd Phoenix, AZ 85054
Voca has an immediate opening available for an Administrative Assistant - (Care Management) in Phoenix, AZ!
- Provides administrative and secretarial support by performing delegated administrative and clerical duties for the assigned work area(s).
- Exhibits confidentiality, flexibility, accountability and professionalism. Prioritizes heavy work volume among the various areas according to department demands.
- Prepares correspondence, presentations, spreadsheets, documentation, surveys and schedules meetings and resources.
- May maintain databases as required by department.
- Serves as a resource to the institution for department related needs and questions.
- Superior general office and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Understanding of and adherence to confidentiality policy.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with ability to multi-task.
- Ability to compose correspondence/memoranda, presentations, documentation, and spreadsheets with minimal errors.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and accomplish goals.
- Flexibility, innovation, and creativity.
- Ability to suggest new approaches to office procedures.
- Previous insurance experience, healthcare experience is a must.
- M-F 8-5 with no weekends.
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite, including proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets, database management, e-mail, and calendar programs, preferred.
- Health care experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED.
- The applicant should have recent paid experience in a healthcare setting.
- Will need a high level of computer literacy and prefer competence in navigating an electronic medical record.
- The applicant will need to have exceptional communication skills. Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred, but not required.
Voca: The Spirit of Work