Administrative Assistant, Field Clinical Affairs
15900 Valley View Court Sylmar, California 91342
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Administrative Assistant, Field Clinical Affairs professionals in Sylmar, CA! Interested candidates will reach out to Sean Engelhart at SEngelhart@myvoca.com or directly at 952-303-8116
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Administrative responsibilities to include written and verbal communications with internal and external customers.
- Microsoft Office skill set Excel, PPT.
- Travel Concierge for external customers. Invoicing and physician payment tracking.
- Archive, file and maintain quality records (electronically/paper copy)
- Develop and maintain SharePoint sites.
- Collect and maintain data (e.g. dates) in various logs, ensuring up-to-date and accurate information
- Proactively follow up with others throughout the organization for information relevant to daily tasks and activities
- Manage shared inboxes: monitor for incoming email correspondence, record relevant information, and act in accordance with defined protocols or procedures.
- Organize regular, reoccurring meetings with upper management
- Assist in reconciliation of records by comparing reports/lists and spreadsheets (experience in Excel V-look up or Access is a plus)*
- Assist in compiling documentation in preparation for sending to regulatory agencies.
- Tasks may include gathering specified documents/information from other teams, combining PDFs (Adobe Acrobat), generating cover letter based on template, preparing documentation for mailing, etc.
- Track open action items and proactively follow up with action owners, driving items to completion.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized individual
- Focus on quality execution of work
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Adobe PDF
- Good communication skills
- Prior experience working in FDA regulated industry (i.e. Medical Devices)
- Basic familiarity working with SharePoint.
- Ability to navigate sites/folders, grant access to users, upload/download documents, etc.
- Familiar generating, working with and maintaining shared inboxes (MS Outlook)
- Skilled in MS Access is a plus.
- Ability to create databases intended for capturing, recording and maintaining quality information.
- Write and execute queries.
- Within medical device industry, experience working on or with groups managing Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA), recalls, etc.
- Experience working with or processing documents in Windchill.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work