Acute RN - Travel or Local
219 S Washington St Easton, Maryland 21601
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Acute Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Easton, MD!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Rod Spencer at email@example.com, 347-293-2562.
- Nurses play a vital role in our healthcare system. They help patients manage their medical needs and take on multiple responsibilities. Nursing is the only medical profession to span the entire healthcare system—nurses provide a continuity of care that is unwavering. They are able to make the best assessments about whether treatment plans are working for their patients. They are advocates for their patients. According to the American Nursing Association, nurses are responsible for the following scopes and standards of practice:
- Nursing diagnosis
- Outcomes identification
- Coordination of care
- Health teaching and health promotion
- Prescriptive authority and treatment (advanced practice RNs)
- Med/Surg unit
- Required: 2 years acute M/S experience.
- 12 hour day shift with rotation to night shift if required
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Voca | Manager of Healthcare Recruiting
Voca: The Spirit of Work