Accounts Receivable Specialist
805 King Farm Blvd Rockville, Maryland 20850
Voca Financial has immediate openings available for Accounts Receivable Specialist professionals in Rockville, MD!
Voca connects professionals in Finance with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
Job Description:• Creating and maintaining credit history files
• High-volume collections and documenting daily collection activity
• Research and resolving account discrepancies and disputes
• Place phone calls and/or send emails to initiate collection process on all past due accounts
• Assist with documenting all processes and procedures related to collection efforts
• Responsible for credit review process and collection activities for assigned customer accounts.
• Make collection calls to ensure assigned accounts are kept current and invoices are being paid.
• Maintain current credit information as well as current collection and follow-up notes on all assigned accounts. Escalate disputed invoices or issues in a timely manner to the appropriate manager.
Qualifications• Full understanding of rules and regulations related to credit reporting and practices
• 3- 5 years Collections experience dealing with credit bureaus, collection agencies, and customers
• Strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence timely payments
• Excellent knowledge of collections practices and accounting software
• Excellent in customer interaction, time management, multitasking, and organizational skills
• Able to work efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines, interruptions and high work volumes
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work