Accounts Payable Supervisor
3975 NW 120th Avenue Coral Springs, FL 33065
AP Supervisor role will act as a AP process subject matter expert. The role will have responsibility and oversight for the following areas:
1. Manage internal business partner or vendor/supplier escalations for any AP issues or question.
2. Coordinate/Partner with and oversight of operations performed by FDC’s third Party Vendor service provider.
3. Responsibility for root cause determination and resolution of Accounts Payable process issues in data entry, payment processing, supplier maintenance, customer service, problem resolution, filing, mail distribution, invoice processes and automated workflows for coding and/or approvals.
4. Ensure compliance in processes with FDC’s AP Policies and procedures.
5. Assist in the development, implementation and communication of accounts payable policies, procedures and controls.
6. Test/auditing of processes, procedures, for soundness, accuracy and application of financial and accounting standards.
7. Prepare accounting reports for management review, and monitor/analyze internal operational reporting to determine appropriate next steps.
8. Work with technical resources to resolve system failures and problems.
9. Participate/Lead projects/initiations technical or operational (system upgrades, tool implementations, process redesigns as assigned.
10. Perform ad-hoc functions as assigned by management.
Limited travel may be required.
4 year degree and 4-7 years experience required
Understanding of the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles in theory and practice;
Intermediate leadership skills; demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills;
High PC skills with advanced knowledge of spreadsheets and databases;
Knowledge of financial systems; specifically prefer Oracle, 170 Markview but must have other large financial system expertise.
Very High verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to work effectively with multiple levels of the organization;
Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously;
Experience working in a fast paced AP department of a large corporation preferred;
Experience working with Third Party Vendor outsourcing preferred.
Proficient in all supplier IRS tax filing, requirements, and deadlines (945, 1099’s, B-Notices, W-8, and W-9 requirements).
Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca | Senior Recruiter
t 507-288-5260 d 303-302-5271
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Voca is a relationship organization focused on uniting talented individuals with exceptional companies. At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.