Accounts Payable Specialist
1700 University Avenue St. Paul, MN 55104
Voca Financial has immediate openings available for Accounts Payable Specialist professionals in St. Paul, MN! Interested candidates will reach out to Sean Engelhart at SEngelhart@myvoca.com or his direct line at 952-303-8116
Voca connects professionals in Finance with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Responsible for a range of general staff accounts payable tasks as well as responsibility for one or more specific area of focus.
* Specializes in, is proficient at, and routinely performs one or more of the accounts payable functions including, but not limited to: records management 1099s, contracts and/or capital payments.
* Sorts, classifies and organizes material for filing or distribution. Completes filing.
* Responds to vendor inquires.
* Matches manual purchase orders to invoices and matches weekly check run to invoices.
* Invoice processing and other related accounts payable functions.
* Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
* Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements.
* Performs other responsibilities as needed/assigned.
Computer Skills Basic: Ability to use a computer and applications that are associated with performing basic work tasks (navigate in Windows, Outlook, etc).
* High school graduate or equivalent
Experience: 2 to 3 years experience in accounts payable preferably at a medium to large organization.
Knowledge: Knowledge of computerized accounts payable systems
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work