Accounts Payable Specialist
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19130
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Accounts Payable Vendor Master in Philadelphia, PA!Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com. Thanks!
- The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for managing the Oracle NetSuite workflow queues by processing invoices, in a in a timely and accurate manner, within the departments deadlines.
- This role will also be accountable for responding to various inquires pertaining to payment status
- Ability to follow complex oral and written directions as well as prepare daily, weekly and monthly status reports on AP activity may be required
- The role will report directly to the Global Accounts Payable Manager
- Process payments for a global organization within Oracle NetSuite
- Resolve data and system issues with; vendor master, payment methods, purchasing, treasury, and tax to achieve timely payment
- Assist with operational reporting when necessary
- Help maintain and improve standard operating procedures for the department
- Participate in ad-hoc projects related to process improvements for the overall department
- Assist in the educating the Business stakeholders on current processes
- Track issues within the department and assist with remediation efforts
- Perform other related work as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration (concentrating in Finance, Accounting, or similar field).
- At least 3-5 years experience in Accounts Payable Familiarity with global payment processing including payment types, currencies, and VAT TECHNICAL.
- APPLICATIONS Preferred: NetSuite, Concur