Youngstown, Ohio 44505
- Advanced AR maintenance; research, tracking, analyzing and postings.
- Reconcile and process credit card payments etc.
- Identify denials, submit corrections and notify appropriate departments.
- Independently maintain denials through communicating with customers, management and corporate offices.
- Create, run and analyze denial reports
- AP invoice and receipt entry into required computer programs
- Generate, sort and process paper and electronic statements
- Create, process, reconcile and post electronic billings
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Observe all company policies, rules, and safety practices.
- Frequently lift and move up to 10 lbs to shoulder height unaccompanied.
- Occasionally lift and move up to 25 lbs to waist height unaccompanied.
- Regularly sit for duration of shift.
- Occasionally required to walk, stand, stoop, climb, or balance.
- Coordinated use of hands and fingers to grasp, feel objects, transfer small items from one hand to another, fine manipulation, and bilateral reach with arms.
- Use of close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Fast paced, office environment.
- Regularly work with others.
- The noise level in the office is generally quiet.
- Must practice safe work practices at all times and report any unsafe conditions immediately.
- Required to wear the appropriate PPE while in the laboratory, including but not limited to safety eyewear and enclosed shoes.
- Attend and participate in all required safety trainings.
- Follow all Lock Out/Tag Out procedures as required for both authorized and affected users.
- Participate in daily ergonomic stretches and follow all ergonomic requirements of the position.