6300 Interfirst Dr Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Voca has an immediate opening available for an Accounting Clerk in Ann Arbor, MI!
- The primary responsibility of this position is to replicate government agency forms supported in our income tax compliance products.
- In this position, Seasonal Design Specialists must learn and closely adhere to forms-design procedures, which include: highlighting changes between the current- and prior-year versions of the same form, updating the form to reflect those changes, and reviewing forms designed by other Design Specialists.
- To complete their work, Seasonal Design Specialists must master the proprietary design tools that we use to draw and update income tax forms
- Seasonal Design Specialists may also be responsible for monitoring government agency websites daily and downloading forms and instructions as they become available.
- Design and review forms
- Master techniques required for drawing and updating government issued income tax forms in a proprietary Windows based design tool
- Identifying changes in the current version of the government issued tax form from the prior version of the same form
- Reviewing the work of the other Design Specialists
- Maintaining a high level of quality control in the reproduction of income tax forms while achieving a satisfactory level of production, i.e. pages designed.
- Perform other tasks as requested or as needed
- Downloading forms and instructions from the government agency websites
- During slower periods or towards the end of the seasonal assignment, assisting other departments as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent experience; some college preferred.
- Demonstrated attention to detail
Voca: The Spirit of Work