2900 Westside Parkway Alpharetta, Georgia 30004
Voca Financial has immediate openings available for Accountant professionals in Alpharetta, GA!
Voca connects professionals in Finance with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
The billing accountant will assist with business unit processes for a division of our Client. We seek a highly energetic professional who will actively engage in revenue and cost saving opportunities and identify process improvements in the billing organization. The candidate must have strong analytic skills to interpret contract language and accurately reflect terms to the client invoice. The billing process involves interaction with multiple our Client's business units and extensive exposure to new products and services. Individuals must have solid technical skills to manage large amounts of data accurately and efficiently. Candidates must embrace and drive change in the billing organization.
• Review and analyze client contracts for proper billing; work with Sales and Account Management teams to ensure client is billed as expected. Research and resolve client inquiries and issues.
• Accumulate billing data from multiple sources, maintain contract rates, invoice and credit memo issuance in the SAP OTC system.
• Validate billing inputs from our Client's business partners and third party vendors for billing.
• Perform invoice analysis and research variance over established thresholds.
• Work collaboratively with the billing team members to meet deadlines and required project work.
• Work on special projects as requested.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related field
• 2 years of accounting and/or billing experience
• Strong Excel Skills including Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP and macro experience
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet required timetables.
• Ability to embrace change and work to achieve goals
• SAP Experience
Travel required: none
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Voca: The Spirit of Work