AD/DIP -OB RN
1000 1st Dr. NW Austin, MN 55912
Voca Health has immediate openings available for OB RN professionals in Austin, MN!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- The registered nurse (RN) is accountable for the coordination of nursing care, including direct patient care, patient/family education and transitions of care.
- The RN supports professional nursing practice across practice settings and across the continuum of care to meet the needs of the patient and family.
- The RN will function within the Clinic's Nursing Professional Practice Model, which includes accountability for planning, implementing, evaluating and communicating all phases of nursing care for assigned patients.
- The ANA Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice provide a basis for the practice of the RN.
- The RN provides leadership through activities such as preceptor role, informal leadership roles, and quality improvement efforts.
- The RN delegates patient care according to skill level, experience, patient acuity, fiscal accountability, and adequacy of resources.
- The RN possesses excellent communication skills; is skillful in mentoring and teaching; and may participate on committees or projects.
- Student or Graduate of an accredited baccalaureate, associate, or diploma nursing program, as recognized by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN- formerly NLN) or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- If graduated from a nursing program that was not accredited by ACEN or CCNE, at least one year of RN experience (within the last 5 years) in an applicable care setting is required.
- If graduation did not occur within the last two years, one year of RN experience in an applicable care setting is required.
- Current RN license by applicable state requirements.
- Skills Needed:
- Flexibility (works flexible hours, which include days, evenings, nights, holidays, and weekends)
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Leadership, problem solving, verbal and written communication, and team building
- Basic improvement concepts and techniques
- Active MN RN license
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Current BLS certification
- ACLS preferred
- NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program) required
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work