Western Region Rep
Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
Responsible for resolving executive, escalated and legal customer issues in a professional and timely manner.
Basic job duties may include but are not limited to:
• Respond to customer correspondence, phone calls, internet, etc., in accordance with the department's policies and procedures.
• Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction through direct contact with our client’s owners, Market Teams and dealers.
• Review inquiries and complaints (via telephone, email, Internet, written correspondence or escalated matters from the Call Center) about our client’s products, dealers, parts, service, sales, etc.
• Research background of inquiry/complaint with appropriate or dealer personnel and investigate service history through repair orders, Customer Central, Warranty System and other resources.
• Work closely with Market Teams to encourage satisfactory resolution of customer complaints.