New York, New York 10036
The main duties are split into four key areas:
1. Insider CaaS Client Management
- Management of existing Reuters Insider Platform clients, including handling all general support issues and new integration requests e.g. mobile apps.
- Lead regular catch-up meetings with key clients to capture requests and ensure alignment with the Product roadmap.
- Proactive management of all hosted microsites, both internal and external, to keep content fresh and aligned with client requirements.
- Generate and distribute client analytics reports, both regular and custom requests
2. Insider Sales Support
- Support sales team in their drive to acquire new CaaS customers, including training the sales team on the Insider proposition, showcasing the content on offer, and presenting platform features and benefits.
- Attend Sales prospect meetings to answer technical integration questions as required.
- Work closely with Kaltura to onboard all new CaaS Clients as mini-projects, liaising with them on technical questions from clients to ensure the client has a positive experience.
3. Contributor Management
- Manage the onboarding, training and support of all content Contributors and users of the Insider CMS and platform. This includes the external network of 80+ Contributors, contributing CaaS clients, the internal editorial team in NY and the transcription and tagging team in Manila.
- Seek out new contributors and integrate their content with the Reuters Insider CMS.
- Provide support to internal Live Video content producers who send content to Reuters Insider and other video delivery systems.
- Identify opportunities for improving the Contributor experience when working with Reuters Insider.
- Generate custom analytics reports for contributors.
4. Video Product Management
- Understand the overall product roadmap for the Insider Platform. Work proactively to ensure contributors and clients are aware of what’s coming and can manage their release schedule and resources effectively.
- Work with the rest of the Product team and Kaltura to track and prioritize client defects and enhancement requests into the product roadmap.
- Create and grow relationships with key customers to fully understand their objectives and direction. Ensure their feedback is passed back to the rest of the product team to help shape the long term strategy for the Reuters Insider video platform.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and technologies to guide the overall direction of our Client's video platforms.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience in technical customer service roles
- Technical aptitude, including basic understanding of APIs required
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Must have an understanding of basic development and coding concepts. Does not require any coding experience
- Strong attention to detail, while managing multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential
- Ability to think strategically and embrace change
- Demonstrated ability to articulate complex technical terms or processes into simple business language
- Ability to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations
- Ability to work independently in a faced-paced environment and motivated to achieve goals
- Curiosity for new technologies and services to help build the product roadmap
- Experience with multimedia/video a plus
- Experience with HTML and CSS a plus