Web Production Specialist
- The Web Production Specialist (WPS) reports to the Web Production Manager and receives direction from the Web Production Project Coordinators.
- The contract WPS is part of a team that publishes content – written by a team of editors, writers and medical experts – to several Client's websites.
- We create or update the content in Sitecore and add images, videos, links, etc.
- The WPS carefully checks all work, both before and after publishing, to ensure it is 100% complete and error-free.
- The WPS must provide accurate and quick turnaround on assigned content.
- We are seeking a candidate who absorbs complicated processes quickly and feels comfortable asking questions when anything is unclear.
- This position will be in support of the Office of Patient Education's content convergence project, bringing content from Word documents into the Sitecore content management system.
- Write clean, properly nested, semantic HTML
- Use an enterprise CMS for web publishing; Sitecore experience preferred
- Learn quickly and follow complex procedures
- Very high level of attention to detail – ability to track many details, spot errors, troubleshoot
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent spelling and grammar
- Ability to take direction
- Adaptable to change
- Strong team player
- Strong knowledge of HTML code needed.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Must be able to learn on the job and possess strong technical skills.