Web Content Specialist
Post Date: 08/15/2017 2017-08-15 Job ID: 9801 Category: Technology
- Manages all web content and projects related to the website.
- Writes, edits, and proofreads new content.
- Assists in the maintenance of integrated web properties including A/B testing, optimization strategies, lead generation efforts and other project based work.
- Ensures that all documents meet established content standards and works with developers to assess any technical challenges in displaying the content.
- Requires a bachelor' s degree in a related area and at least 2 years of legal related experience or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field' s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Spanish language skills particularly appreciated/sought.