Web Content Specialist
2017-05-16 Job ID: 8650 Category: Technology
- Code with HTML, XHTML and CSS in the development and ongoing support of legalsolutions.com.
- Interpret content and design layouts to update or correct content and/or formatting on legalsolutions.com; move textual content from old sites to new sites; correct HTML as necessary.
- Ensure projects are finished on-time with a high level of customer satisfaction. Follow-up to resolve any issues with project.
- Test to ensure that minimal errors are found in production and code web sites to optimize the layout of materials, site performance and compatibility with various browsers. Assist with site testing.
- Hold final accountability for quality of HTML, CSS & XML coding on the site in compliance with WCAG standards.
- Adhere to documented processes and best practices.
- Support web platform migration with authoring migrating web pages; ensure that web pages fit in new templates and are mobile-friendly
- Provide technical guidance to the developer team to ensure that site issues are resolved quickly, and that new site capabilities are developed in accordance to the defined requirements
- Stay current on the latest web technology trends and shares key insights to the web team and other partners
- 2 years of related experience or Undergraduate Degree in related discipline.
- Excellent CMS digital authoring experience within best in class system: e.g., Hybris, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), TeamSite, Drupal, WordPress etc.
- Familiarity with Adobe Search & Promote and Adobe Target
- Proven strong web standards based HTML and CSS
- Excellent core content management skills: formatting, structuring, tagging, linking, inserting images and video
- Proven understanding of the anatomy of responsive websites
- Photoshop slicing and image optimization.
- Familiar with SEO concepts and applications
- An understanding of user experience best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication, time management, collaboration and problem solving skills.
- Current in industry trends.
- Very detail oriented
- Fast learner who is able to understand and apply new processes and tools quickly
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; problem-solving, can do attitude