Warehouse Service Associate
Nashville, Tennessee 37211
- The Warehouse Service Associate performs multiple functions related to product readiness for patient utilization on a wide range of rental and customer owned medical products.
- This position requires the work be performed at the service center but may involve work at the customer facility based upon schedule demands upon approval from Service Operations Manager or Service Operations Supervisor.
- Cleaning, disinfecting, operational function checks, and minor repairs for our Client and non-Client products will be expected.
- Other duties may be assigned:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Applicable technical or trade school training preferred
- Experience working with medical devices and/or FDA regulated products preferred
- Previous mechanical/hands-on experience preferred
- Adapts to new technologies and is comfortable with the Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Occasional overnight travel may be required
- Occasional overtime required
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to resolve conflict
- Ability to read, comprehend, interpret, analyze, and apply technical information including but not limited to technical manuals, technical bulletins, schematics, etc.
- Basic mathematical skills related to calculating/analyzing weights and measures, volume, distance, etc.