2017-09-14 Job ID: 10075 Category: Professional
- This candidate is a Warehouse Clerk working in an office building.
- Labor intensive role within a professional environment.
- During the open enrollment season, large shipments of boxes will be delivered to the office building 3rd floor.
- The candidate selected will be required to move boxes weighing between 25-50 lbs. with a dolly to various offices and storage spaces within the floor.
- Packing and shipping of the materials
- Creating mailers and flyers for distribution
- Dress code is casual but not rips or tears in clothing, close toed shoes.
- Hours are going to be flexible, Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm 10: 00am to 3: 00pm.
- Receives, unpacks, checks, and stores merchandise or materials.
- Fills requisitions and orders. Packs, crates, and ships products and materials to distribution center and departments.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision;
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.