User Account Administrator
Rochester, Minnesota 55901
Specific Job Details
- Monday - Friday standard business hours, 40 hours a week and no OT.
- Receives and processes electronic access change requests for a variety of applications and systems ensuring compliance with our Client established policies and standards.
- Evaluates requests, implements access, and serves as a liaison to other work units to grant, remove and change electronic access for physicians, allied health staff and those performing contracting work for our Client.
- Assists customers in identifying and/or trouble shooting access issues.
- Evaluates reports to identify individuals leaving the organization and remove their access.
- Prefer experience in Identity and Access Management.
- Ability to retain information on a large number of varying detailed processes and procedures that tend to change frequently.
- Essential to maintain a high rate of accuracy.
- A self-directed individual that is able to work independently, has a tolerance for a high volume of work and able to handle demanding customer service situations.
- Essential to have the ability to positively accept feedback and use it to improve individual performance and productivity.
- Detail oriented with experience with Excel and Word.
- Candidates need to be able to evaluate requests, determine eligibility for access, and process the request in the system.
- Needs to highly detail oriented.
- Need to be able to get up to speed quickly.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.