- This position will handle design intake as a member of a project team, applying creative briefs and using an internal CMS to create website prototypes for clients to review.
- This individual will collect, convert, and edit text and graphical materials provided by clients and internal team members, updating and applying custom graphic assets where necessary.
- Candidates will be responsible for managing workflow, project durations and final design oversight in order to obtain design approval from client.
- Requires proficiency working in a fast paced, production environment with the customer in mind.
- Adobe Photoshop and Creative Suite experience is necessary, as well as excellent attention to detail and the ability to think critically
- Candidates should have at least 2 years of graphic design and/or web design experience.
- Project management experience is also preferred.
- Please include a strong portfolio of design work, with a robust web design component, that demonstrates skill, aesthetic style and creativity.