Travel:Registered Nurse (RN) / Telemetry
- The PCU/Telemetry Registered Nurse holds shift accountability for providing care to patients by utilizing the Nursing Process in accordance with the state Nurse Practice Act and Hospital policy and procedures.
- The Registered Nurse demonstrates critical thinking skills, scientific judgment and leadership in the anticipation and planning for safe delivery of care;
- Maintains clinical competencies through continuing education;
- Delegates patient care priorities commensurate with the education and experience of the staff available;
- Provides direction and supervision of assigned personnel delivering patient care.
- Dayshift 7A-7P.