Travel:Registered Nurse (RN) / NICU
Post Date: 05/09/2017 Job ID: 8573 Category: Health
- The Neonatal Intensive Care Registered Nurse holds shift accountability for providing care to NICU patients by utilizing the Nursing Process in accordance with the state Nurse Practice Act and Hospital policy and procedures.
- The NICU registered nurse demonstrates critical thinking skills, scientific judgement and leadership in the anticipation and planning for safe delivery of care;
- Maintains clinical competencies through continuing education;
- Delegates patient care priorities commensurate with the education and experience of the staff available;
- Provides direction and supervision of assigned personnel delivering patient care.
- Start ASAP