Travel:Registered Nurse (RN) / ICU
Mullins, South Carolina
- The RN is responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- The RN is responsible for directing, coordinating all nursing care based on established clinical nursing practices.
- The RN is responsible for overseeing the health and medical care of patients at Marion Regional Hospital.
- The primary emphasis of the position is to ensure each patient’s medical, nutritional, and emotional needs are met.
- The nurse will utilize his/her knowledge of growth and development, cultural, religious and ethnic differences in providing appropriate care to the patient as well as in creating an ongoing plan of care for the patient.
- The RN collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes for the scheduled shift and smooth transition to the next shift.
- The RN is expected to be able to perform duties of unit secretary and nurse aides as defined in respective job descriptions and participates in performance improvement activities.
- Graduate of a School of Professional Nursing
- Previous hospital experience preferred
- Current Registered Nurse license issued by the LLR Board of Nursing for South Carolina or Compact Licensure Agreement.
- Current BLS certification to be maintained biannually.
- Current ACLS certification to be maintained biannually.
- Current PALS certification to be maintained biannually.
- Current CPI certification to be maintained biannually.