Travel:Registered Nurse (RN) / Emergency Dept
Post Date: 05/15/2017 2017-05-15 Job ID: 8638 Category: Health
- The Registered Nurse holds shift accountability for providing care to Emergency Room patients by utilizing the Nursing Process in accordance with the state Nurse Practice Act and Hospital policy and procedures.
- The registered nurse demonstrates critical thinking skills, scientific judgement and leadership in the anticipation and planning for safe delivery of care of the patient in the Emergency Department;
- Maintains clinical competencies through continuing education;
- Delegates patient care priorities commensurate with the education and experience of the staff available;
- Provides direction and supervision of assigned personnel delivering patient care.
- Immediate need.