Travel:Registered Nurse (RN) / PACU
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Post Date: 05/10/2017 2017-05-10 Job ID: 8589 Category: Health
- Patient population: mostly adults
- The PACU Registered Nurse holds shift accountability for providing care to Post Anesthesia Care patients working with Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, Surgical staff, and other personnel by utilizing the Nursing Process in accordance with the state Nurse Practice Act, AORN, and Hospital policy and procedures.
- The registered nurse demonstrates critical thinking skills, scientific judgement and leadership in the anticipation and planning for safe delivery of care;
- Maintains clinical competencies through continuing education;
- Delegates patient care priorities commensurate with the education and experience of the staff available;
- Provides direction and supervision of assigned personnel delivering patient care.
- Endo experience a plus but not required