Travel:Occupational Therapist (OT)
2017-05-02 Job ID: 8507 Category: Health
- The Occupational Therapist facilitates the development and rehabilitation of physically disabled persons;
- Maximizing the functional status of hospitalized patient.
- Evaluate, plan, implement, and modify age appropriate treatment programs, participates in discharge planning,
- Performs administrative duties,
- participates in PI,
- pursues professional growth,
- performs other duties as assigned.
- Day shift, 8-4:30 pm Monday through Friday, with a weekend rotation of 2 Saturdays per month, taking a week day off when working a weekend.