Travel:Medical Technologist ASCP
Granbury, Texas 76048
- Performs diagnostic testing on patient samples to aid physicians in the diagnosis and/or monitoring of various disease states.
- Follows standardized procedures and helps prepare samples for testing.
- Analyzes test results for accuracy, acceptability, and critical limits.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Typically reports to a manager or supervisor.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and must be a certified medical technologist.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A limited degree of creativity and latitude is required.