Travel:CT Scan Tech / Radiology (R)
- The CT Technologist is a graduate of an accredited AMA school and registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT).
- The CT Technologist is licensed by the state as a general radiographer and is responsible for providing timely diagnostic services to both inpatient and outpatients under the direction of a Radiologist and departmental protocols.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to the performance of basic radiographic procedures, fluoroscopy, portable radiographic procedures, C-arm procedures, and OR imaging services.
- The CT Technologist demonstrates proficiency at routine diagnostic CT Scanning procedures including but not limited to CT of head/brain, neck, thorax, spine, abdomen/pelvis extremities and biopsy/drainage procedures.
- Responsibilities also include: knowledge of processing of CT system, surgical/sterile procedure, studies with or without contrast media and cross sectional anatomy.
- 116 licensed beds
- Work Schedule will be 3 12 hour shifts per week or 4 10 hour shifts per week, days/nights
- 2-3 years hospital experience preferred
- Must work independently as both a Rad Tech and CT Scan Tech as needed