Travel Special Care Nursery RN
Post Date: 06/06/2017 Job ID: 8833
Hi my name is Sara Byron, I am a Senior Recruiter at Voca. My client is looking to fill a Travel Special Care Nursery RN position in The Twin Cities (Woodbury/Maplewood/St. Paul) If you are interested and available, please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call (507) 288-5260 right away. Thanks!
NOTES: Day/Eve/Night shifts are ALL needed! Contract likely to be extended, they are short-staffed right now.
- The RN will float 3 locations in the Twin Cities Metro- Woodbury, Maplewood, and St. Paul
- The registered nurse (RN) is accountable for the coordination of nursing care, including direct patient care, patient/family education and transitions of care
- The RN delegates patient care according to skill level, experience, patient acuity, fiscal accountability and availability of resources.
- The RN should possess excellent communication skills
- The RN is experienced in this specialty and able to provide nursing care independently.
- MN RN licensure and BLS Certification is Required
- NRP Certification preferred
- Will require completion of a skills check list and references will need to be provided