Travel Quality Management LVN
- This position conducts concurrent medical record reviews and National Patient Safety Goals.
- Audits will include review of nursing documentation, MD documentation and all other healthcare team documentation in accordance with TJC and regulatory requirements.
- Collects and submits data for reports to various medical staff, other departments and committees.
- Dialogues with members of the health care team to ensure compliance.
- This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of our Client’s Center.
- It is expected that the associate holding this position will demonstrate behaviors consistent with our core values and will comply with all required standards governing our commitment to Compassionate Care, Exemplary Service and serving our patients.
- The associate holding this position will support our Client’s Center's strategic plan and all essential elements of Quality Improvement and Financial Stewardship.
- LVN will be auditing documentation, access data, collecting data
- Current CA LVN license
- Current AHA BLS
- Minimum of three years’ experience in an acute care setting required
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Working knowledge of National Patient Safety Goals
- Working knowledge of TJC standards and regulatory requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft office products
- Must have 3 years M/S experience preferably with Quality Management experience
- Knowledge of computer software - need to have experience with excel, word, etc...