Travel Physical Therapist
Daly City, California
Post Date: 06/06/2017 Job ID: 8829 Category: Health
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Graduation from a school of Physical Therapy approved by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association and the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Two years Physical Therapist experience.
Certifications and Licenses:
- Current valid license as a Physical Therapist by the California State Board of Medical Examiners or eligibility for such registration at the time of appointment.
- Membership in the APTA is highly recommended.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support – BLS Provider) certification through the American Heart Association.
Skills, Abilities and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of the principals and practices of Physical Therapy, with knowledge of practices of other disciplines.
- Ability to evaluate, to plan and to carry out a physical therapy rehabilitative program for individual patients; ability to explain, demonstrate and teach physical therapy rehabilitative measures;
- ability to supervise supportive personnel;
- ability to work effectively with others in an inter-disciplinary team approach;
- ability to be self-directed and to seek direction and consultation as needed;
- ability to express oneself clearly both verbally and in written format.
- Must have basic computer skills.