Travel Med Surgical RN
Lake City, Minnesota
- We desire to create and support an organizational culture where all employees are mission-driven, embody organizational values, and practice relationship based care.
- We adhere to the primary value the needs of the patient come first. The daily actions of the staff demonstrate the vision and values of the organization.
- The registered nurse (RN) is accountable for the coordination of nursing care, including direct patient care, patient/family education and transitions of care.
- The RN supports professional nursing practice across practice settings and across the continuum of care to meet the needs of the patient and family.
- The RN will function within our Client’s Nursing Care Model, which includes accountability for planning, implementing, evaluating and communicating all phases of nursing care for assigned patients.
- The American Nurses Association (ANA) Scope and Standards of Practice provide a basis for the practice of the RN.
- The RN provides leadership through activities such as preceptor role, informal leadership roles, and quality improvement efforts.
- The RN delegates patient care according to skill level, experience, patient acuity, fiscal accountability, and adequacy of resources.
Specific Job Details:
- Weekends only; Fri, Sat & Sun.
- Rotating Day/Night 12 hour shifts.
- Prefer RN to be able to work med/surg or ER. Most shifts to be med/surg,
- May be a few shifts to be ER.
- PALS & TNCC
- The RN possesses excellent communication skills; is skillful in mentoring and teaching; and may participate on committees or projects.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)