Travel Cardiac Cath Lab Tech
- The Cardiac Cath Lab Technician demonstrates critical thinking skills and judgment in assisting with the performance of imaging studies in the Cardiac Cath Lab.
- The Technician is responsible and accountable to perform studies timely, under the direction of the Cardiologist, Chief Technologist or Director of Imaging Services.
- Likely Monday - Thursday ... Four 10hr shifts ... Must be able to take call
- ARRT certified in Radiography required.
- RCIS certification preferred.
- BLS required,
- ACLS required within 6 months of date of hire.
- RT (CI), (VI) or RCIS certification within two years of hire preferred.
- One year Cardio Cath Lab experience required