- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a training environment
- Experience as classroom instructor/facilitator is preferred
- Working experience with using a Learning Management System (LMS) is preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are necessary to produce and deliver quality training programs
- Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of management
- Self-motivated, ability to make independent and informed decisions
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively and ability to work successfully in a complex, fast-paced, matrixed work environment
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, plan and implement diverse training programs, work with minimum supervision, and maintain a high energy level.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Be flexible to adapt to changing conditions, i.e. shift changes.
- Ability to analyze problems and develop effective solutions for same.
- Ability to work alone and with others in a team environment, work rapidly for long periods, work on several tasks at the same time, often under time pressure.
- Ability to occasionally work extended and/or evening hours.
- Supports divisional learning organization by providing administrative, organizational and logistical support to training department managers, instructors and project leads.
- Assists facilitators/instructors with the preparation and delivery of class support materials
- Assists with departmental travel planning for 1,000+ new employees each year.
- Manages departmental catering requirements and provides support for off-site evening events.
- Coordinates with various departments involved with the new employee onboarding process to promptly resolve onboarding issues
- Assists with preparation of training program metrics
- Work with facilitator to create program agendas that align with program content and presenter schedules Work with Learning Management System to enroll students; assign instructors; and produce reports.
- Contacts attendees and department representatives about training programs
- Schedules appropriate classroom and prepares physical setup
- Coordinates with outside vendors as needed
- Solves day-to-day issues and problems
- Supports audits by accessing training records and reports
- Ensures that the facility has adequate resources to deliver effective training (space, equipment, etc.).
- Maintain inventory of classroom supplies and other training materials
- Processing of departmental expenses using online expense management tools