Omaha, Nebraska 68106
- Manages the overall external client implementation process.
- Reviews, analyzes and tracks requirements.
- Key activities may include planning, making release scope decisions, managing issues to resolution, scheduling testing, facilitation of cross team review and approval sessions, and leading technical walk-through with client.
- Ensures compliance with association rules.
- Interfaces with the Network, Operations and Application groups and ensure that the project tasks are delivered timely and successfully.
- May assist programmers with system validation process, updating file format specs, creating test scripts, providing production support or managing/monitoring the test system.
- Performs additional job duties as required.
- Works on moderate to complex implementations and interfaces with multiple systems and business areas.
- Provides technical and business coaching to less experienced staff.
- Works independently on projects with minimal direct supervision.
- 3+ years related systems and business experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
- Strong knowledge of transaction processing systems and formats.
- Strong knowledge of telecommunications functions, release management functions, and operating systems.
- Strong knowledge of products and services, industry association rules.
- Strong understanding of business processes and functions.
- Industry Knowledge