Systems Security Analyst I
Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
The Information Security Analyst will set-up and maintain access controls for many users of numerous systems for our Client. This access control involves both internal and external (clients) users.
- Administer additions, deletions and adjustments of system objects and user ID resources
- Process LAN file access requests, two factor authentication token requests and maintains token databases
- Process password resets
- Provide support for a Security helpdesk
- Support a rotation of 24x7 on call with the Security team
- Follow approved security practices and regulatory requirements
- Assist with various Security Projects
- May perform encryption of symmetric and asymmetric keys
- Perform maintenance of information security parameters following approved security best practices and regulatory requirements as necessary to achieve goals established by management
- Report system access violation or violation attempts to Security Management
- Assist in the development and maintenance of security policies and procedures
- 3 years data entry experience, preferably in the information security, physical security or related technical field.
- Technical Customer Service related experience a plus
- Proven ability to enter data quickly and with high accuracy
- Ability to effectively prioritize work while keeping pace with multiple demands and interruptions
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Some experience with these platforms are a plus – Tandem, Oracle, Mainframe, Unix or Windows
- Ability to learn many processes and procedures quickly
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal skills
NICE TO HAVE: Experience with provisioning, data entry, (will be entering info into live productions). Open to 1-2 years of experience.