- Directs the Unix NT systems engineering function.
- May also be responsible for OS 390 function and staff. Builds, develops and manages all aspects of UNIX NT computing.
- Performs a variety of tasks
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- Typically reports to top management.
- Requires a bachelor's degree
- at least 10 years of experience in the field.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.