Urbandale, Iowa 50322
- Provides operational support of the Windows environment.
- Responsibilities may include hardware installations, upgrades, operating systems and application software installations and upgrades.
- Securing operating system and Windows application configurations
- Backup and recovery administration, maintaining users and peripheral equipment, troubleshooting system and application issues.
- Working knowledge in two or more of the following technologies:
- Core services –
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and Server 2012 operating systems including server clustering, Microsoft DHCP/DNS/DFS/IIS, file backup systems and industry security practices.
- Windows 7/Windows 10
- Cisco UCS and/or HP hardware
- Administration of VMware Infrastructure including VMware vSphere ESX and VMware vCenter,
- Active Directory and Group Policy Objects
- Server hardware based monitoring tools (SCOM and HPSIM)
- Citrix XenApp and/or Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Configuration management with IBM BigFix, System Center Configuration Manager or VMWare Configuration Management
Desired technical skills –
- Scripting or programming for automating administration
- Working knowledge of IP networking
- Relevant certifications/training such as MCSE
- Experience with Sophos anti-malware tools
- Windows Operating system security hardening and/or configuration including knowledge of CIS Cyber Security