Rochester, Minnesota 55905
- The Systems Analyst is responsible for managing one or more medium or single department-scale IT internal business projects from inception to close, including resource management, risk identification and mitigation, quality assurance and change control.
- Leads process improvement or new business service implementation.
- Creates, provides and facilitates end user training. Leads proactive communication between and among business proponents, stakeholders and IT Leadership regarding assignments.
- Contributes to the improvement of established guidelines, tools, templates and methodologies.
- Reports department measurements and communicates metrics on activities.
- Broad general knowledge of information technology and institution activities.
- Develops proposals that consider alternatives and business case.
- Routinely interacts with IT vendors and provides technical interpretation for required services.
Specific Job Details:
This position with work closely with the KDC Senior Systems Analyst and business analyst on search-related enhancements for our Client’s web-based product.
- Broad knowledge of the implementation of search tools, such as but not limited to Google Search Appliance, is required.
- Must have strong technical knowledge and ability to express complex concepts.
- Project management skills, including defining, organizing, planning, and executing projects from conception through implementation.