Supply Chain Management Logistics Specialist
Post Date: 04/24/2017 2017-04-24 Job ID: 8414 Category: Professional
- supporting receiving, distribution, inventory control, transportation, records management, warehousing, and storage of products.
- Possesses Subject Matter Expertise for supply chain related systems used within Logistics (i.e. ERP, Point of Use, Databases) to support daily operational needs.
- May support asset inventories and capital equipment processes, including working with Finance and other administrative depts.
- Uses LEAN Six Sigma tools such as 5s to ensure orderly stockroom and inventory locations.
- Responsible for daily activities associated with the movement of materials throughout with attention to standards for safety, security, and productivity.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned by supervisory personnel. The incumbent may drive a company vehicle on a regular or occasional basis.
- On-the-job training for all job responsibilities is provided
- For 3rd shift, 10pm - 6: 30am Sunday – Thursday
- Position is a mostly administrative role focusing on using computer systems to ensure warehouse operation.
- Worker will print orders, manage tickets, trouble shoot issues, and verify items in picking location
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of three (3) years' supply chain, materials handler, inventory/ receiving clerk or other related field required.
- Associate' s Degree preferred.
- Need to meet productivity standards.
- Must be available for occasional overtime.
- Valid driver' s license and satisfactory motor vehicle record.
- Worker must be very comfortable with computers and using complex logistics computer software. Specific training will be given for the computer application to be use